1) Set up the frame and feet, adjust the poles to the desired display size.
2) Slide the poles into the graphic pockets.
3) Adjust the poles again until the graphic is wrinkle free.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I adjust the width and height of a Step and Repeat Backdrop stand?
Step and Repeat Backdrop stands come with telescopic poles that can be adjustable, just turn and lock.
2. Can the Step and Repeat backdrops be used as a photography backdrop?
Yes! With a beautiful background or logos of the sponsors, Step and Repeat backdrops often can be used as an affordable photo backdrop. The matte fabric and vinyl is not reflective in nature, so it is perfect for photography.
3. What are the minimum and maximum dimensions of your Step and Repeat Backdrops?
The frame of the step and repeat backdrop is Adjustable Both Vertically and Horizontally, 5ft - 10ft Wide, 3.5ft - 8ft High Adjustable By Telescopic Poles. Also one Extension Kit adds an additional 2 feet to your display, up to 16ft wide.
4. What material is the banner made of?
Depending on the model, we offer a 9 oz. polyester fabric material or a 13oz vinyl material, both being durable and vibrant.
5. What are the differences between Premium and Standard Step and Repeat Backdrops?
The Premium Step and Repeat Backdrops are the best quality backdrops on the market! Lifetime warranty is included on the hardware, a premium 9oz fabric graphic covers all the poles aroundt, shows no poles to audience.
Standard Step and Repeat Backdrops, on the other hand, the banner is made of 13oz vinyl with top and bottom pockets, side poles will show up. 12 months warranty.